What should we do if PET film breaks and wrinkles during printing? In fact, there are also methods here. If you don’t know it well, then you must know, and I hope this article will help you It will be helpful!
Film breakage: refers to the sudden breakage of the original film during rotary printing.
1. The end of the original membrane is damaged or cracked
2. There is a hole in the middle of the original film
3. The connector is not ready
4. Uneven tension (excessive)
5. If the film is always broken in a certain unit, the air pressure of the impression cylinder of the unit may be inconsistent
1. Carefully check whether the end surface of the original film is in good condition before rolling up, if it is damaged, it should be removed or replaced
2. Re-thread the membrane after the membrane is broken. If there are two holes in the same roll, replace the original film. The defective original film shall be returned to the warehouse.
3. Strengthen personnel technical training
4. Appropriate adjustment of tension (reduction)
5. Please repair the impression cylinder cylinder of the unit by the maintenance department, and adjust the air pressure so that the air pressure on both sides of the cylinder is the same.
1. First, check whether the swing of the main rod of the printing plate is greater than 0.1mm～1mm during high-speed rotation, whether the door plug is evenly balanced, whether the door plug is on the central axis in the plate loading, and whether the swing range is also within 1mm～1.2mm In the meantime, if the shaking is too large, there will be unevenness in the platen of the printing roller.
Reduce the error shaking rate of the printing plate master stick to a lower limit or the door plug is placed stably to reduce the shaking of the printing plate.
2. There is one side high and the other low when printing the embossing plate of the leather roller.
Adjust the low direction and slowly press down until the film is flat on both sides.
3. The aluminum roller of the printing film into the printing plate or out of the printing plate after printing is uneven.
Adjust the aluminum roller level.
4. When the printing film is printed at high speed, ink is stuck on both sides of the printing roller, or the printing roller is uneven.
①Remove the ink on both sides of the printing roller and replace it with a good printing roller;
②Remove the ink on both sides of the printing roller, move the printing roller to the right to 1mm～3mm away from the film, and print continuously at the vacant area, thicken the uneven printing roller or reduce the thickness of the printing roller until it is smooth, tough and flexible. elasticity.
5. The edge thickness of the printed film is uneven, and the unwinding tension of the printed film is too large to cause jitter, and the tension is too small during winding to cause uneven in and out force.
Change the film, measure the film, reduce the tension control, and calculate the magnitude of the gravity according to the formula, and make the force average.
Here is what we are going to introduce to you about how to deal with PET film breakage and wrinkles during printing. Will it make you better understand after finishing it for you? If so, what else? You need to understand the knowledge and follow us!