1. First use the ruler to measure the size, length and width of the package, mark the data, and cut it into squares with scissors paper.
2. Then center the gift box, merge the top of the wrapper together, tape or double-sided tape, and stick it!
3. The extra faces are folded in half, then the extra parts are folded into triangles. Attached to the gift box with double-sided tape
4. Use a good-looking transparent tape to fix it once again, to ensure that the wrapping paper will not have a gap, and fit the gift box.
5. Finally, use the ribbon to draw out the bow and fix it on the gift box with double-sided tape!
The first packaging gift box will be more raw, more packaging a few times, you can master it!